- 1 Top Five Best Rheem Tankless Water Heater Reviews
- 1.1 #1 Rheem RTE 13, 4 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 1.2 #2 Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 GPM Indoor Direct Vent Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review
- 1.3 #3 Rheem RTG-64XLN 6.4 GPM Low NOx Outdoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
- 1.4 #4 Rheem RTG-64XLP 6.4 GPM Low NOX Outdoor Propane Tankless Water Heater Review
- 1.5 #5 Rheem RTG-64DVLN Prestige Low NOX Indoor Direct Vent Condensing Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review
- 1.6 Conclusion:
Rheem is one of the most trusted and well-known hot tankless water heater brands.
This brand has various types of tankless water heater like electric, gas, solar-powered as well as heat pumps are part of Rheem-Ruud HVAC group; which one of the leading manufacturers of cooling and central heating products used in commercial and residential applications.
In the below Rheem tankless water heater reviews explores the popularity of this brand, its models, main features as well as specs of their top tankless water heaters.
History Of Rheem Tankless Water Heater
Nowadays, Rheem is one of the most established brands in the world when it comes to water heating technology.
Rheem Manufacturing Company was established in 1920 and the hot water heaters were among their first products. Then they bought the Ruud Manufacturing Company that later built the first automatic and storage tank-type water heater.
Rheem has its headquarters in United States, Mexico and Canada. However, its wide range of products is well-known in all over the world.
Rheem is the only company which offers you a complete line of the innovative water heating technology that includes solar water heater products, tankless water heaters and traditional water heaters.
The company’s tankless heaters are particularly known for their worry-free and convenient performances.
Let’s take a look at the Rheem tankless water heater reviews.
Why Should You Choose Rheem Tankless Water Heaters?
Rheem Company prides itself on being capable of providing tankless water heaters which are able to meet different hot water needs for different homes. Whether you’ve got a vacation home with numerous luxury bathrooms or you have a modest apartment with 2 bathrooms, there’s always a Rheem tankless heater for you. Rheem usually features 2 lines of the tankless heaters: the Performance Line and the Professional Line.
Rheem understands the need for a compact tankless water heater by most homeowners. After all, one of the obvious benefits of having a tankless water heater is working without the space-consuming and massive water tanks which traditional water heaters usually have. Rheem tankless heaters are approximately the size of the regular medicine cabinet. As a result, they will free up a lot of the floor space irrespective of where you want to install them.
Tankless water heaters normally have the built-in condensing heat exchangers that are made of the highly-durable stainless steel. This prevents heat loss and also leads to up to 94 percent thermal efficiency. At maximum performance, some of the Rheem’s tankless heaters can supply over 9 gallons of the hot water per minute. The company also boasts the self-diagnostic system that allows for easier operation and installation. Temperature setting on the water heaters is shown on its digital display thus enabling you to prevent overheating.
Top Five Best Rheem Tankless Water Heater Reviews
Rheem is a very solid company that makes some of the best water heaters in the world today. With this Rheem Tankless Water Heater Reviews, you will find the best Tankless water heaters from Rheem so as to choose the one that fits your home needs.
Therefore, if you’re looking for the best Rheem Tankless Heaters, here are the top 5 in the Rheem Tankless Water Heater Reviews:
#1 Rheem RTE 13, 4 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater
Rheem Company is one of the leading providers of electric and gas tankless water heaters. The Rheem RTE 13 electric tankless water heater is energy star certified and is widely-known for its energy-efficient system.
Know more in brief below
- Heat exchanger: The Electric Water heater features a rugged copper and brass heat exchanger that is designed to withstand the tough water condition for a long period of time.
- 4.0 GPM: It can provide up to 4 gallons of hot water per minute. This is great for a single shower.
- LEDs indicate active element and standby mode: This unit features something amazing called on-unit temperature control. It indicates whether the heater is in active or standby mode.
- Compact design: </strongIts compact and lightweight design saves space and also enables simple installation in a wide range of locations. It is designed to provide water for one bathroom in the warmer climates or for continuous hot water at a single point-of-use faucet in the colder climates.
The company’s electric tankless heater, the Rheem RTE 13 electric tankless water heater has been getting much appreciation and attention from all corners thanks to its space-saving design as well as the ultimate performance.
#2 Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 GPM Indoor Direct Vent Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review
Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 is one of the top-notch water heating solutions that run on natural gas and also provides the unlimited supply of hot water to your whole family. It is a simple to use a tankless heater that usually comes with its own remote control panel.
Rheem RTGH-95DVLN tankless water heater is an ENERGY STAR rated water heater. This Rheem heater has a two-pipe direct vent system that connects up to 5 feet of 2” PVC pipe or 35 ft of 3” PVC pipe.
Know more in brief below
- Energy efficiency: This heater normally comes with a stainless steel condensing heat exchanger. This makes it 94% efficient. Operating at 199,000BTUs, the Rheem RTGH-95DVLN is a high-performance tankless water heater.
- Intelligent electronic controls: The heater comes with its own remote control panel. It serves the purposes of setting the output temperature of the water. You might also use it in displaying fault codes. With the up and down buttons, you can also change the default temperature setting that’s set at 110 degrees F to 120 degrees F. All these features can be used with only one remote controller. That is what makes Rheem RTGH-95DVLN a smart heater. It increases safety as well as efficiency.
- EZ-Link cable available:< One of the amazing features of this heater is that you can get an EZ-link cable with it. It means that you can link two tankless water heater s using this cable to make it act as one. This is a great feature if your demand for hot water is very high.
- Low Nox model: This heater is a low Nox model. It means that it emits very low amount of Nitrogen Dioxide which is harmful to the environment. Therefore, this model if also considered eco-friendly.
This is an amazing unit, probably on the best tankless water heaters in the market.
#3 Rheem RTG-64XLN 6.4 GPM Low NOx Outdoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
Rheem RTG-64XLN is a well-known brand that is popular worldwide for its innovative, budget-friendly, efficient and eco-friendly outdoor/ indoor water heating solutions.
The Rheem RTG-64XLN’s output is around 6.4 gallons per minute and is low on the Nox emissions. With this heater, you can easily get hot water for 2 bathrooms.
Furthermore, you can also use it from approximately 10 feet distance and also through the use of remote control. The fact that this is an outdoor heater that runs using natural gas proves that there are no safety risks which are involved. The Rheem RTG-64XLN is a very reliable outdoor tankless water heater.
Know more in brief below
- 6.4 GPM: This heater can provide up to 6.4 gallons of hot water per minute. And its output is at 35-degree rise.
- 82% energy efficiency: The heat exchanger of Rheem RTG-64XLN is made of copper. It makes this heater 82% energy efficient.
- <strong”>Ultra Low NOx burner: Rheem RTG-64XLN is an environment-friendly tankless water heater. It meets the SCAQMD (South Coast Air Quality Management District) rule 1146.2 requirements. It emits very low amount of Nitrogen Dioxide gas which is detrimental to air quality.
- Built-in electric blower: The Rheem RTG-64XLN has a built-in electric blower for forcing exhaust gas to the outside. And the electronic ignition also increases efficiency.
People who need hot water instantly whenever the need arises without compromising on the energy utility and consumption bill should have this amazingly efficient heater.
#4 Rheem RTG-64XLP 6.4 GPM Low NOX Outdoor Propane Tankless Water Heater Review
The Rheem RTG-64XLP tankless water heater is among the most popular Tankless Water Heaters from Rheem Company. This particular model from Rheem has been rated as an Outdoor model and it usually runs on Propane.
It is capable of producing more than 6.4 gallons in every minute and the water heater also comes with the Rheem’s warranty. Rheem provides you with an innovative and new tankless water heater that provides a continuous supply of the hot water. It is also energy efficient and has a space saving design.
Know more in brief below
- 6.4 GPM: This heater can provide up to 6.4 gallons of hot water per minute. And its output is at 35-degree rise and 5.3 gallons per minute at 45-Degree rise. That is amazing in terms of efficiency of a propane water heater.
- Next Generation Burner Technology: This is the best technology of water heater industry. Rheem RTG-64XLP produces a very low amount of NOx which is responsible for air pollution, making it an eco-friendly water heater.
- EZ-Link cable available: With this cable, you can connect two tankless water heaters and use them as one. This is very useful for the high demand for hot water.
- High-altitude capabilities: One of the amazing features of this heater is its high-altitude capability. It can operate efficiently up to 9,840 feet above the sea level.
Rheem tankless propane water heater offers you the perfect solution for heating your water while at home. With Rheem RTG-64XLP tankless propane water heater you will never run out of hot water at any time.
#5 Rheem RTG-64DVLN Prestige Low NOX Indoor Direct Vent Condensing Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review
The Rheem RTG-64DVLN prestige is a Natural Gas powered tankless water heater that has been specifically designed to be used indoors. It is space saving and highly energy efficient. As a result, it’s suitable for both large and small families.
The unit usually comes with the UMC-117 remote control as well as the EZ-link cable that can connect 2 tankless heaters and then let them operate as a single unit. The heater is highly advanced and it’s also equipped with the intelligent electronic controls which optimize its user-friendliness and reliability.
Know more in brief below
- 6.4 GPM: This 54-pound natural gas water heater is able to produce 6.4 gallons per min at 35 Degrees Rise. This innovative water heater offers a continuous supply of hot water.
- Concentric Vent System: This heater has introduced a new feature in the market – with Integrated Condensate Collector, you can vent directly indoor.
- Efficiency rate of 82 percent: The heater has an energy efficiency rate of 82 percent due to its stainless steel condensing heat exchanger. The heater also comes with a 10-Feet thermostat wire.
Rheem RTG-64DVLN prestige natural gas heater is an affordable and reliable solution for fulfilling all your indoor hot water demands in all kinds of weather.
Rheem tankless water Heater Company carries a wide range of models for almost any home. You can find a very wide selection of their gas-powered models, solar and electric models, heat pumps, tankless and even the storage tank type. All models from this brand are of high efficiency and have an energy factor of more than 0.82 for Energy Star approval.
The Rheem tankless water heaters also provide the convenience and comfort of having continuous supplies of hot water. Their models are great hot water solutions for homes that have busy families as well as homes with the luxury bathrooms.
To sum it up, as shown in the above Rheem tankless water Heater reviews, Rheem Company is specialized in producing great tankless water heaters that will meet all the demands of any homeowner.