- 1 Top Four Best Noritz Tankless Water Heater Reviews
The noritz tankless water heater reviews usually receive clearly show that Noritz is among the leading brands nowadays when it comes to the tankless water heater manufacturers. In fact, Noritz Company has been a pioneer in the water heating industry for over six decades.
Noritz introduced the first tankless water heaters that could be electronically controlled in 1981. Today, the company has continued to be a major innovator in regards to energy conservation in the hot water delivery industry.
Noritz manufactures a wide variety of products for both residential and commercial consumers across the world. Let’s take a closer look at the Noritz tankless water heater reviews:
Why Should You Choose Noritz Tankless Water Heater?
So how does Noritz water heaters work and what sets them apart from the ever competitive market? The Noritz water heaters have a flow sensor which detects when a person turns on its hot water valve. This heater also features a built-in computer that automatically ignites the heater’s burner. As water flows via the heat exchanger, its burner heats the water according to your own desired temperature. Once you decide to turn off the valve, the water heater will also shut off automatically.
With Noritz tankless water heaters, you get a continuous supply of hot water anytime you need it. Since the water heater only turns on whenever you require hot water, it enables you to save on the energy costs. Speaking of the energy savings, Noritz Company prides itself on green technology. With a Noritz water heater, you can manage to cut your heating and water bills by almost half. In case you care a lot about the environment, then you will also be glad to find out that Noritz heaters have drastically reduced the carbon emissions.
Noritz tankless water heaters also have twice the lifespan of the traditional tank-type heaters which cuts down the landfill waste. Furthermore, Noritz heaters have been made of recyclable materials and parts so you will not be adding to the waste materials when the time comes when you have to discard your water heater.
Lastly, the Noritz tankless water heaters are compact and lightweight which makes them ideal for homes that have limited spaces. Most models from Noritz also have the safety lock-out which caps the heat at a certain temperature, hence avoiding the dangers of overheating.
Top Four Best Noritz Tankless Water Heater Reviews
Noritz offers numerous tankless water heaters for homes of different sizes. The company offers durable proTOUGH line and high-efficiency ecoTOUGH lines which are cost effective. Here are the Noritz tankless water heater reviews for the top 4 models:
Noritz NRC661-DV-NG Natural Gas heater introduces the latest technological advancements in the tankless water heater’s technology for all homes. This Eco Tough and Highly efficient heater give homeowners unparalleled reliability, quality engineering as well as construction. This water heater reduces CO2 emissions and energy use as well.
Know more in brief below
- 93 percent efficiency: The NRC661-DV-NG has up to 93 percent efficiency which is good for both your pocket and the environment. The gas consumption ranges from 15,000 to 120,000 BTU.
- Compact size: The Noritz NRC661-DV-NG weighs only 38 pounds. It is smaller than the carry-on luggage thus saving valuable floor space.
- Long Lifespan: It is built with high precision quality. Therefore, it can last up to 15 years. The water heater comes with a longer coverage as compared to other models; 12 years on its heat exchanger, five years on the parts.
- Advanced Technology: The heater assists in troubleshooting just by indicating the flow rates, common error codes and temperature. The Noritz NRC661-DV-NG has several safety features like Flame Sensor, Lightning Protection Device, Overheat Prevention Device, Freeze Protection, Fan Rotation Detector, and Condensate Overfill. It also has a Temperature Lockout and High Elevation Adjustment.
The main features of this model are endless hot water supply, PVC vented installation, long life and the reliability of using this heater. The NRC661-DV-NG tankless water heater enables your unit to be installed in the tight spaces that can be found indoors without having to worry about combustion.
#2 Noritz NRC98-DVLP Direct Vent 9.8 GPM Propane Water Heater Review
This tankless heater from Noritz weighs 65 pounds and has dimensions of 9.4 by 18.3 by 24.4 inches. The Noritz NRC98-DVLP is a super-efficient heater with a 0.94 energy factor.
Furthermore, it comes with a 12-year warranty. It also provides great installation flexibility. The stable temperature control has also been provided with it. The pressure loss is quite low since Noritz provides better shower experiences across a range of hot water pressures.
Know more in brief below
- 0.94 energy factor: Noritz NRC98-DVLP is 94% energy efficient, more than most other tankless and tank-type water heaters provide. The Noritz NRC98-DVLP water heater offers the maximum input of around 180,000 BTU every hour.
- Stable Temperature Control: With the Noritz NRC98-DVLP, there is no need to have a buffer tank for stabilizing temperature. As a result, the heater doesn’t experience any standby heat loss.
- CPVC or PVC piping: The heater has built-in PVC adapter for 3’’ or 4’’ CPVC or PVC. Therefore, you do not need to worry about the installation process.
- 12 years warranty: Noritz NRC98-DVLP provides the most amazing warranty feature. Their warranty includes 12 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1 year on labor.
The NRC98 Water Heater has been designed to meet all domestic hot water requirements of residences with two or even more bathrooms. It’s an eco-friendly heater with very high efficiency. It’s also very quiet while running. Furthermore, it can also be used in the domestic household systems as well as commercial buildings.
#3 Noritz NR71-SV-LP Outdoor Propane Tankless Water Heater
The NR71-SV-LP tankless heater from Noritz is best suited for commercial as well as residential purposes. It is designed to deliver hot water instantly whenever you need it and the water heater also saves a lot of energy as well as water usage. It is aesthetically pleasing and quite easy to install.
This tankless water heater is effective at energy saving and it is available in propane and natural gas options. The heater also offers the adjustable water controls as well as digital gas. Its design is quite convenient and compact.
Know more in brief below
- 7.1 GPM: The flow rate of hot water this heater provides is amazing. It will give you 7.1 gallons of hot water per minute up to 200 gallons at 35 degrees Celsius temperature rise. The heater also has a 0.05 GPM activation flow rate.
- Self-diagnostics onboard computer system: The greatest feature of this unit is its On-board diagnostics system. It means that the heater can diagnose itself and report about the conditions of the various subsystems of it.
- 83 percent thermal efficiency: The heater is 83% energy efficient. It can provide maximum 180,000 BTU, which is a lot.
This heater is capable of delivering a continuous supply of hot water to the whole home. The high-performing flame burner is an extremely great feature that’s very much useful to the homeowners. The safety lock has also been provided. Its design is sleek and compact and it saves 60 percent of energy and water consumption.
#4 Noritz EZTR40-NG 6.6 GPM Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
The EZTR40 tankless water heater is the first product of its kind. It ships as a very complete kit and it is designed to convert the 30/40 gallon tank type water heaters into the tankless type. Just like tank type heaters, the water connections on this heater are on top of this unit. Due to the highly efficient condensing technologies on this heater, you can make use of the existing venting as a conduit for flexible polypropylene vent pipes that ship with the unit.
An isolation valve kits also included with the water heater. It allows you to easily descale and service your EZTR whenever the need arises. The EZTR is capable of flowing up to 6.6 gallons in every minute and it is also Energy Star listed.
Know more in brief below
- 6.6 GPM: This heater is very efficient at providing hot water. It can provide 6.6 gallons of hot water per minute. The activation flow rate of 0.5 GPM.
- Vent Kit: The heater provides vent kit with it. The heater has a Flexible Vent Kit and Isolation Valve Kit which are Included with the heater for better functioning.
- Direct Replacement: One of the unique features of this product is that this heater is designed for replacement of the 30/40-gallon tank type Heater.
This is an amazing heater. If you’re looking for a better solution for your tank type heater, then this can be the right choice for you.
In case you are looking forward to purchasing a new tankless heater or even replace the old ones, then you must possibly want to get a heating unit that is capable of delivering a cost-effective outcome. Also, if your current tankless water heater takes a lot of space or uses too much electricity in a single run, then investing in the Noritz tankless heater might just be your best decision. Noritz Company has been ranked as the number one manufacturer in delivering the top-quality appliances at very affordable prices. Their tankless heaters are designed not just to help you in saving consumption on electricity and water but also to take lesser space than the traditional tanked units.
As seen in this Noritz tankless water heater reviews, a tankless heater can be your best choice in case you’re looking for efficient and portable heaters. Tankless water heaters from Noritz are much better compared to the heating units which come with tanks. It’s more of an investment than expenses as these types of water heaters ensure significant savings on the utility bills.
There are different types of Noritz Tankless Water Heater and new consumers often get confused to pick the right one. So, here we are to help you. Feel free to contact us for assistance.