Are you searching for the best electric tankless water heater?
Heating water for several functions has nowadays become a basic requirement for every home. To serve this purpose, people are currently using water heaters that vary across different prices and models.
They are high power heaters which heat water instantly in an efficient manner.
In addition, they do not retain any water internally. This kind of heaters is normally supplied with flow sensors which activate it once the water travels through them. The water then circulates through the device and is warmed by electricity or gas. They are coated with sturdy coatings so as to shield them from the acidic environments.
How To Choose a Best Electric Tankless Water Heater:
The heater technology is always changing. Even though all the new heater models are designed to be more energy efficient, this does not mean that you will find them as the most cost-effective tankless water heater for your family.
Therefore, before buying a high-tech heater, you should take a minute and understand how each model works, its pros, cons and the projected payback. Your goal is to find the correct balance between efficiency and performance for your particular home.
Here are the factors to consider while choosing an electric tankless water heater:
Therefore, before buying a tankless electric heater, you should estimate the household’s peak hour’s demand and then look for a heater with an FHR that’s in that range.
However, you also do not want a unit which is too small to meet all the demands of the home when you require hot water the most. When you are buying a water heater, ensure that its 1st-hour rating is large enough for your entire home.
Benefits Of Electric Tankless Water Heater
The use of hot water usage has nowadays become more energy efficient and convenient. Best tankless water heaters normally deliver more consistent temperatures using less energy. The tankless heaters normally provide hot water at once without any preheating so they end up saving a lot of time. Below are the benefits of using an electric tankless water heater:
- Efficiency: Tankless electric water heaters are efficient, in design and cost. Energy saving method is applied to the devices so that it becomes more efficient.
- Convenient: The tankless electric hot water heaters can also be installed in smaller spaces like closets and in the crawl spaces. As a result, space is a very reliable feature. The devices normally send hot water to the required sink, dishwasher or shower. The hot water is usually heated on demand as opposed to being stored. Therefore, there are no limits to the amount of hot water which can be produced.
- Reliability: The water heaters have very few problems. The problems of unexpected and short bursts of cold water issues are normally solved through the machines. Conventional tanks can also flood and which might cause damages.
In addition, they have a lifespan of around 20 years which is extremely high when compared to the tank-type water heaters.
- Eco-friendly: The water heaters normally use little energy and they don’t even produce harmful emissions. In addition, they produce very little greenhouse gas emission into the air because the electric models produce no gas at all. Some specialized brands like eco-smart and eco temp are eco-friendly and they provide all these benefits.
- Clean and safe: Tankless electric water heaters are also good because they do not build upscale or rust. As a result, you can use the water safely while washing or cooking. Furthermore, they are equipped with several safety features which vary from one brand to another.
- Installation flexibility: Outdoor and indoor direct vent brands are available on the market and their installations are low in term of cost.
- Save space: Tankless water heaters normally take up less space compared to the traditional water heaters. The heaters can be mounted on the walls either outdoors or indoors which is a very beneficial feature.
Best Electric Tankless Water Heater Reviews in 2019
Compared to the typical water heaters, tankless water heaters guarantee significant energy savings. Tankless water heaters usually supply between 2 to 5 gallons every minute. Check out the electric tankless water heater reviews given below:
- Compact and lightweight design
- Modulating power
- It can be tricky with the flow rate since the flow rate provided by this tankless electric heater is dependent on the temperature difference between the incoming cold water and the desired delivery temperature of hot water.
This is a great unit in terms of energy-efficiency and cost. And it can withstand the tough water conditions for a longer time.
Stiebel Eltron developed the tankless electric water heater’s technology over 90 years ago and has continued as the industry’s pioneer and a world leader. Their manufacturing and engineering traditions of excellence mean that you can fully depend on the reliability and performance of their products.
- Proven reliability
- Energy efficiency
- Made for difficult environments
- Compact and sleek design
- Tempra units have to be installed vertically with water fittings pointing downwards. This might seem a little tough but that does not minimize the efficiency of the heater.
This is an amazing unit. Many consumers have put their faith on Stiebel Eltron and they have returned the faith with higher performance and better service.
The EcoSmart ECO 11 tankless heater is the most popular electric water heaters that are currently available on the market. There is a wide range of features which make this electric to be exclusive. For example – the highly advanced self-modulating technologies help you cut down the energy costs up to 60 percent.
- Energy efficiency
- Compact design
- Designed for low temperature
- Point of Use application
- this heater is reported to be not effective for very cold climates where the temperature is very low.
They are one of the leading brands in this industry. Therefore, you can easily count on them.
EcoSmartTankless Water Heaters, also known as instantaneous On-Demand heaters, provide hot water when on demand and only as required. The self-modulating flow sensors technology regulates the energy required so as to heat the water.
- Designed for very low temperature
- Automatically resettable thermostats
- Self-modulating technology
- You will have to find the right size on your own for your water needs and other requirements.
It is a great product, probably one of the best electric tankless water heaters out there.
The Stiebel DHC-E series tankless heater is the most advanced point-of-use tankless hot water heater on the market today. The DHC-E 8/10, DHC-E 8 and DHC-E 12 all have the same leading thermostatic temperatures control and flow. The temperature-based power modulation technologies found in the Stiebel Eltron flagship Tempra heater increases.
- Advanced microprocessor technology
- Sleek Design
- Powerful and energy efficient
- Able to achieve the desired temperature
- some customers have argued that it has a low flow rate. If you do not consider it to be a problem, it can be the right product for you.
It is a great unit. It has been applauded by numerous consumers for its efficiency. So, I hope you will like it too.
With the rising costs of energy as well as environmental awareness in mind today, different electric tankless water heater brands on the market have met and also exceeded the expectations of business and homeowners for water heating solutions. The products have gained considerable success by combining functionality and the new technology in innovative ways to heat water.
These devices utilize technology, enhance our lifestyle and provide hot water at lower costs. As a result, whenever you think of buying an electric tankless water heater, take all the above factors into consideration so that you can end up with the best electric tankless water heater. For a quick sneak peak here is a comprehensive comparison, it will help you in deciding the most fit in Electric Tankless water Heater for your home.
1.5 – 5 GPM
92F – 37°F
1.50 – 4.50 GPM
Copper electrical panel
37F – 77°F
2.4 – 5.9 GPM
Copper heat exchanger
37 – 77°F
2.70 –6.56 GPM
1.01 – 6.61 GPM
Want to buy one for yourself? We are here to help you. Feel free to call us for assistance.